Make a Reservation
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR RE-OPENING ON THE 13TH APRIL FOR OUTDOOR DINING.
• Our garden terrace tables at the rear of the restaurant will be available for dining reservations. Bookings are available on our website only, please book via the widget below. These tables are subject to a two hour sitting •
• There will be a number of tables available for drinking only at the front of the premises, available on a first-come, first-served basis. These tables are subject to a two hour sitting •
We are currently only taking bookings until the end of April and will release further updates for future reservations in due course.
Please note: In the first wave of re-opening, we shall not be offering our guests any special events, or Afternoon Tea.
OUR COVID-19 REGULATIONS:
While we want you all to continue a positive and enjoyable experience with us it’s crucial you adhere to the following rules during your visit.
• We can now accept a maximum of 6 guests or two households per table.
• Under no circumstance will we honour multiple table bookings made by the same party or socialising with other groups.
• On arrival please ‘check-in’ using our QR code posters displayed at the entrance with your NHS Covid-19 app.
• You must wear a face covering within our venue at all times, except when seated at your table.
• We are operating an online ordering system, please scan the QR code provided to place your order.
• Please be mindful of social distancing from others at all times.
Please be aware on visiting us you are confirming that the above regulations will be met accordingly.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
While we aim to cater for dietary requirements across our menus including gluten free and vegetarian dishes, please do let our team know of any special allergens at the time of booking, so options or alternatives can be discussed. Regrettably we cannot guarantee any of our dishes are free from nuts.
Kindly note that unfortunately we cannot accommodate hen party bookings.