KEEPING YOU SAFE
With the unfortunate impact of COVID-19 we have seen a devastating blow to the hospitality industry.
Elysium Group would like to reassure our staff and customers that we have been working hard to ensure every care has
been taken to make your return to us as safe and positive as possible.
Safety is our priority, our stringent policies are now in place to help employees and customers are protected from COVID-19.
• All employees must complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature checks to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work and starting their shift.
• Our operation is subject to strict Covid-19 Risk assessment.
• No employee will work if they or anyone in their household is unwell following public Health England Self Isolation Guidance.
• Our employees follow safe COVID-19 working procedures.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will be carried out using chemicals that are appropriate.
• Employees already follow good personal hygiene, but this has been enhanced for both back and front of house teams.
• All staff wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds with antibacterial soap.
• Our employees have been provided with the appropriate PPE.
PLEASE HELP US BY:
• Sanitising your hands when entering the premises using the facilities provided.
• Regularly washing and sanistising your hands throughout your visit.
• Keeping correct social distancing and following the queuing markers.
• Remaining seated at your table during your stay unless visiting the restrooms.
• Using contactless payment whenever possible.
• Vacating your table once you have finished dining.
Please Note: Until further notice we can only accept a maximum of 10 guests per table. This can consist of a
maximum of two households ONLY.
We will allow a maximum of 6 people seated outside ONLY for either drinking or dining weather permitting, with no limit on households. Bar area and outdoor tables available on a first come first served basis.
We thank you for respecting our staff and understanding that these measures are in place for both yours and their safety.
Look after yourselves and each other. Lead by example and most importantly, keep washing your hands.