KEEPING YOU SAFE
Elysium Group would like to reassure our staff and customers that we have been working hard to ensure every care has
been taken to make your return to us as safe and positive as possible.
Safety is our priority, our stringent policies are now in place to help employees and customers are protected from COVID-19.
• All employees must complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature checks to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work and starting their shift.
• Our operation is subject to strict Covid-19 Risk assessment.
• No employee will work if they or anyone in their household is unwell following public Health England Self Isolation Guidance.
• Our employees follow safe COVID-19 working procedures.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will be carried out using chemicals that are appropriate.
• Employees already follow good personal hygiene, but this has been enhanced for both back and front of house teams.
• All staff wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds with antibacterial soap.
• Our employees have been provided with the appropriate PPE.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH NEW GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION:
• When arriving please ‘check-in’ using our QR code posters displayed at the entrance with the NHS Covid-19 app.
• Legally we can now only accept a maximum of 6 guests per table throughout our venue.
• Under no circumstance will we honour multiple table bookings made by the same party.
• Wear a face covering within our venue except when seated at your table.
• We are operating table service only for both dining and drinking, please wait to be served.
• Bar and outdoor tables are available on a first come first served basis, maximum of 6 guests per table with strict social distancing from others at all times.
PLEASE HELP US BY:
• Sanitising your hands when entering the premises using the facilities provided.
• Regularly washing and sanistising your hands throughout your visit.
• Keeping correct social distancing and following the queuing markers.
• Remaining seated at your table during your stay unless visiting the restrooms.
• Do not socialise with any other tables during your visit.
• Using contactless payment whenever possible.
• Tables are available for a 2 hour period.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding during these challenging times.