Make a Reservation
WE ARE CURRENTLY RELEASING OUR RESERVATION AVAILABILITY ON A MONTHLY BASIS.
Please use the online booking facility below to make your reservation,
our last sitting is now 8pm.
PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 REGULATIONS:
In compliance with the new government legislation, all guests must vacate the venue by 10pm at which time we will be closing our doors.
While we want you all to continue a positive and enjoyable experience with us it’s crucial you adhere to the following rules during your visit.
• Legally we can now only accept a maximum of 6 guests per table throughout our venue.
• Under no circumstance will we honour multiple table bookings made by the same party or socialising with other groups.
• On arrival please ‘check-in’ using our QR code posters displayed at the entrance with your NHS Covid-19 app.
• You must wear a face covering within our venue at all times, except when seated at your table.
• We are operating table service only for both dining and drinking, please wait to be served.
• Bar and outdoor tables are available on a first come first served basis, maximum of 6 guests per table with strict
social distancing from others at all times.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
AFTERNOON TEA BOOKINGS CANNOT BE TAKEN ONLINE, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US AS ABOVE TO BOOK.
While we aim to cater for dietary requirements across our menus including gluten free and vegetarian dishes, please do let our team know of any special allergens at the time of booking, so options or alternatives can be discussed. Regrettably we cannot guarantee any of our dishes are free from nuts.
Kindly note that unfortunately we cannot accommodate hen party bookings.